Saturday, June 25, 2016

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."

Despite the previous blog entry, I am alive and well after my deadly encounter with the prickly-pear cacti. Thank you to my angels of mercy, Anika, Tina, and Calena, for saving my life! But that wasn't the really big news at the border today. "What?," you're saying, "Bigger news than Frick almost dying! How is that possible?"

Here's how: Frack attempted to stop an illegal alien trying to get into the country. He waded out into the Rio Grande and chased her until she got stuck in the mud. He almost had her, but he got stuck in the mud, too. Don't believe me? I have video!

Slideshow created by Bob Morrill.

I should also have you note that in Frack's hour of need, where am I? That's right, rushing into the river to save him. Did you notice on the other blog entry where Frack was? That's also right, "let me grab my camera and take some photos to document the near-death of my nearest and dearest friend."

Here we are after I saved my brother's life. Photo by Bob Morrill.

Quo Vadimus





1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back, Frack. I don't give a lick about Frick.

    ReplyDelete